Do it yourself Will
Do You Need A Last Will And Testament To Protect Your Family, But Are Confused With All The Options?
Read on, and find out how you can get a Quality Legal Will & Living Will For Free, (or next to nothing).
I take it that I don’t have to convince you that you do need a valid and up to date Last Will and Testament, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this.
Statistics are that around 70% of Americans do not have an up to date Will and that is disturbing, because if something should happen unexpectedly (isn’t that the way it usually is? I mean, nobody plans for disaster to happen), and you die without a Will in place, you would be leaving some big problems for your family.
So now that you know you need a Will, how do you go about it? What is the best way to get a Last Will? Perhaps you have called some attorneys and found out that the average price for a Lawyer made Will can easily add up to $300 per person, and if that’s what you had to do, it would be money well spent!
However, there is a cheaper and better way, actually a couple:
- You could use a DIY – Do it yourself Will Kit, and even though some people are selling those online for $10 or $20 , I am giving it to you for FREE. In fact, I will happily give you not only the Legal Will Kit , but a whole Legal Tool Kit pdf document that consists of some 50 legal documents, that you may have to use from time to time. All you need to do to receive your free will kit and legal tool kit is put your name and email address in the form on the right, and I will email it to you right away.
One word of warning though, I am not a lawyer (actually, I am a life insurance agent), and I cannot guarantee the validity of any of the documents. From what I understand, it is legal and complete, but you should always get it checked with an expert.
- The other thing you could do, is an Online Will. That is a great alternative to the DIY Will Kit, because you actually have someone guide you through it online. Createmywill.com is a great website that provides this service, and you can check it out here.
But the Best Way To Get A Proper Will & Testament Done is…
- By an attorney in your State.
Normally that could cost you several hundred dollars, but I will let you in on the best kept secret in America. You can get a Professional Will prepared by a real Lawyer for free by signing up for a Pre-Paid Legal Membership. Here is how that works:
Pre-paid Legal Services Inc is a 40 year old company from Oklahoma that is traded on the New York Stock exchange. For the last 40 years they have been providing almost 2 Million Americans with Legal Services.
Now I realize that you may not need any legal services right now and that’s OK, here is what you can do
- You become a Pre-paid legal member, it will only cost you $26 to get full membership. Now you have the right to call your provider Attorney in your State and he will prepare a comprehensive Legal Will, that includes a living Will and a Power of Attorney for you, free of charge (your membership pays for that). Now if you stay a member, you can get annual free updates of that.
- After you get your Will prepared and filed, you can cancel your membership and you will never be charged again, but before you do that, consider the following
- Your Pre-paid legal membership entitles you to some pretty cool benefits, that you may want to explore, and as a member you will be able to pick up the phone and call your Attorney anytime during business hours to ask him a legal question.
Let me ask you a question:
Have you ever…
- Been overcharged for a repair?
- Received a speeding ticket?
- Been audited?
- Purchased a home?
- Tried to return a defective product?
- Lost a security deposit?
- Signed a contract?
- Prepared a will?
Even though most people find themselves in these situations, the majority do not seek the advice or help of a qualified lawyer. Why?
- It may cost too much.
- They may not know where to begin.
- The process is intimidating.
You only get as much justice as you can afford. If you don’t know your rights, you simply don’t have any! The top 10% of income earners can afford to have a lawyer on retainer and are accustomed to asking their lawyer for advice before making decisions. What about you?
|With Pre-Paid Legal:
||Without Pre-Paid Legal:
Pre-Paid Legal “levels the playing field” in the justice system. With a Pre-Paid legal plan you can say, “I’m going to talk to my lawyer about this.” — and mean it!